Week 3 of 2013...colds!

| 0 Comments

Well, since Jan 12th, I have been battling a very bad cold, and of course after about 4 days of having it, I managed to share it with Crystalie!

It is one of the worst bronchial colds, we both have had in years. We both ran temperatures, along with chills, and lots of coughing and serious hacking. Then of course it moves into your head and nothing tastes good, and the biggest challenge is drinking lots of fluids and getting lots of rest between coughing spells.

I did not miss ay work days, but I maybe should have stayed home more than I did. But after 11 days I still cough occasionally, and I have been sleeping better.

Other than that, we did get our Christmas decorations down last weekend, but it was an effort for both of us to get motivated, and get it all done. Needless to say we took lots of breaks and spread it out over last Saturday and Sunday.

Crystalie is still coughing also but she is fighting it and trying to work on small projects, and cleaning the house trying to get rid of this nasty bug!

All in all we both are starting to feel human again, and hopefully the next week will be more productive for us both.