Painting Job!

| 1 comment

Well, today we had a few minutes of time , and Rebekah had mentioned that the Coffee Lake Farm
Playhouse located in the garden was in need of a paint job on the west side where the door is!
I asked Rebekah what color she would want to paint it, after I told her we were going to paint the door side of it.  "Pink" is what she said. The old door is on the left!

I told her at the time, I would have to see what I had for paint, and when I was walking up to the shop to grab some paint after we scrapped and wire brushed off a lot of the crusty brown paint that was falling off the side of it!
I had just purchased some white paint and also had some red paint mixed to update a sign at Wooden Nichols, so guess what...red and white mixed makes a nice bubblegum pink! 

So I gave Rebekah a brush and I had a bigger brush and we painted the door and west side of it, with a couple coats of bubblegum pink paint! Then we rehung the the stars and it is now named "Rebekah's Pony Palace"
Below is an inside picture of her cute tea table and stuff, already for the big party tomorrow at Coffee Lake Farm!

\
Thanks Grandma, for taking the nice pictures of our completed job!