Happy Llamas!

| 0 Comments

Saturday morning chores are done!
We have been getting some light snow and things are turning white again, and I ran to town with the trailer of garbage, and then stopped to get my bales of hay.

 Above it the bale of hay that filled up the hay feeder and the boy llamas are out enjoying the fresh bale of hay. Below you can see the girl llama's shed area, and the nice deep pile of hay I am using for bedding and you can see that Lily, already is enjoying it's comfort.

The boys side is filled nicely with the hay bed also and I am sure later today, they will be in it also.
I also worked on my truck and tore apart the airflow manifold system to the throttle, and I found what the Internet forum told me I would find a bunch of soot build up where the throttle functions to allow more air into the engine. So I cleaned it all up, nice and shiny again and then reassembled it all, cleaning up the air filter also before reinstalling it.
Started the truck up and listened to it purr like a kitten, and the idle speed is much better and also much quieter. I also did a few other odd jobs, as the temps are around 20 degrees already today!