Plowable Snowfall!

| 1 comment

Elvira gets her first snowplow run at Coffee Lake Farm.
We got about 2-3 inches of snow last night and this morning, and it gave me the chance to fire Elvira up and get used to run the snowplow on the front of it.

I was able to clear out the yard and driveway with it in about 30 minutes or less, and then I got
the John Deere Tractor out to finish up some of the smaller area's I needed to plow.

It was great to sit in the heated cab and Smarkle rode along with me as we buzzed up the driveway and back and then cleaned out the large area in the yard with it. It is geared really low so when you are in reverse she crawls along pretty slow, but it works great!
Thanks, Grant for bringing it down to Coffee Lake Farm!

One Comment

  1. Again.....Oom papa, Oom papa Maow moaw