Maintance

| 4 Comments

Well with any property and stuff, there is always maintance, so I spent sometime this morning taking care of some things.

I had to replace my wiring on my truck for my trailer lights, since the cold weather caused some of my wires to snap off on my connection on the back of the truck. Also took care of some repairs to one of our living room chairs.

Kind of a lazy day today, and enjoying the chance to watch some football on TV and also did some gift wrapping, for you know who.

Doing some research online for some John Deere information, in regards to hydralic pumps, for a project that I have Crystalie's Dad(Jim) gathering some materials for, since he is in the scrap business, he comes across a lot of metal stuff
So here is the shopping list I gave him...
A steel barrel in good shape
Some angle iron pieces
hydralic pump
a two wheel axle with wheels that can be resized
a piece of 1 1/2 inch pipe 4 feet long at least

So any idea's on what I am trying to make?
Post a guess...

One clue it will be pulled by my JD garden tractor

Weather today, about 2 above this morning, and a high of about 13 above, with clouds and light snow falling every so often, not in any amount though, supposed to get some snow tomorrow.

4 Comments

  1. A composter that turns itself periodically?

  2. A portable watering station.

  3. A thing to suck up lake water.