Snow Removal Time!

| 1 comment

We ended up with up 7-8 inches of fresh snow, no snirt just snow.

It even rained a little this morning on top of it all, but not much. The roads needless to say going to work today were slick with snow and slush, due to the mild temperatures.

I arrived home today, and got my 425 JD mower with a snow blade on it out and proceeded to plow out our yard. If it wasn't dark, I would have taken some pictures, so you can see how much plowing I end up doing it took about an hour and a half to get everything cleared away. Maybe Friday when I have the day off I will shoot some pictures. I have perfected the JD in to a great snow pushing machine, heavy duty chains, on the rear tires and rear weights to offset the front end weight of the snow blade, so I can push quite a bit of snow with the 55 inch blade.

Work was busy today with a couple of appointments and various job projects in the works, that require, a lot of detail.

Looking forward to tomorrow night, we invited our friend Marjorie and her dog Dutchie, over for our annual holiday get together! Sounds like Martha, (Crystalie) has a 3-4 course meal planned, so it will be special!

Temps today were in the 20-30 degree range, and it sounds like it will be mild tomorrow also, which will help clean up the roadways!

One Comment

  1. Pumpkin soup, olive quick bread, salmon, smashed potato and parsnips, home grown broccoli with red pepper butter and peppermint ice cream....oh, and chocolate wine for after:) GO MARTHA :)