Who we are!

| 5 Comments


This is me and my lovely wife Crystalie This was taken at my youngest daughter Raquel's wedding in Nov of 2009. I work for Lake Country Journal and Range Printing, my lovely wife is the sole proprietor of a shop called Wooden Nichols (seasonal business May-Nov each year).


I have three girls, all grown and married and Crystalie has one daughter also who is married, and we also have 4 granddaughters between us and a grandson on the way in March of 2011.


You will get to see and hear a lot about our family when they visit Coffee Lake Farm or when we go visit them.
My goal is to write an entry for each day in 2011, and also to apprise you of things going on at Coffee Lake Farm or CLF, and of course some weather reports, and thoughts of the days that go by. So I hope you enjoy it all!




5 Comments

  1. I really appreciate you calling me lovely...numerous times...have you looked at me today? he he

  2. This comment has been removed by the author.
  3. Okay. let's try this again.

    I am excited to read all about the farm while we are away!

    Good luck!

  4. This is going to be great, I know Bekah and Ashley are going to love it too :)

  5. Very excited to be updated daily about CLF!