The mystery machine!

| 1 comment


Well thanks to all those who took a guess at what I am trying to make with scrap from Crystalie's Dad!

But here is a picture of something I hope to make... a flail manure spreader. The goal is to have something small enough to pull with the garden tractor, and yet be able to spread my llama manure piles, across some of the larger parts of the yard I mow. These spreaders tend to break up the manure into small pieces and with mowing and some smoothing, I can add some much needed nutrient to my yard and built up my sandy soil. And use up some of the stuff that keeps piling up around here!
Well, today had us waiting for the snow storm, that was supposed to drop close to 6-8 inches of new fluffy snow. Oh yeah, I can get my snow plow machine out tomorrow!
Our treat for the day was to go to my Ruttgers Holiday Party for being a part time employee this last year, in the reservations department and front desk area. It was a small get together of the two departments but, it was good to see some of the women I worked with, only two of us guys between the two departments. Crystalie and I arrived at 5:00pm, and enjoyed a beverage prior to dinner, and then sat down to a turkey sandwich meal with a seafood salad, also and then choice of a yummy chocolate cake for dessert, and even got some extra dessert to bring home. It only lasted about 2 hours but we enjoyed it and left very full, with left overs and some nice wine also.
So it is still snowing and it will be interesting to see how much we get!

One Comment

  1. Sounds like a nice evening. Good luck on the manure spreader, seems like a great plan!