Lagging behind...

| 0 Comments

I have to apologize, but this week has been a whirlwind and I have fallen behind on my writing, but I hope to catch up this weekend.

We have had company as you all know and some of my time has gone to playing live scrabble games and also playing Uno with Rebekah and Grandma Crystalie and Ricki!

We also have been very busy trying to get things in shape at the farm and the store for the Memorial Day weekend. Monday the 30th, Crystalie and I host the monthly Stanley Family Birthday party and also the Stanley Family Garden Club collects all the plants Crystalie started, which are growing well in the greenhouse.

Along with numerous projects at both places and work at Range and also at R it is a busy time.

Ricki has taken some nice photos of some of the work and also my helper Rebekah. Even though she is only 6, I am trying to keep her busy learning that with hard work comes some fun and special treats like "Freezies" you know the Popsicles in the plastic tubes...it has served as a good motivator!

More later!