| 3 Comments

My helper and me, headed off to the woodchip work at Wooden Nichols, last Wednesday morning.

After we got back I began replacing some countertop on the back deck, I bought a piece of countertop last year and had used for a counter on my shelf, but needless to say indoor countertop is not made for outdoor use. Below you can see I removed the old countertop already.




Below you can see the new countertop getting fastened down, the new stuff is actually the composite deck boards that are being sold for decking, but I think it will work great to have an all season counter that should hold up for many years. It is a natural woodgrain look and I used one piece as a backsplash for the counter.


After that we put the boats in the water and Rebekah and I towed the raft out to it's tie down, using the row boat, you can see everyone had to get up on the raft once I had it anchored. Including Tootsie and Smarkle, who rode with us in the boat.




The I enlisted her to help unload my slabwood that I had cut up off the trailer so I could go back to Wooden Nichols to mow the grass.


Quite the fashionable helper I have! Also thanks to her mom, Ricki for the pics of the two of us working!






3 Comments

  1. Looks like a great, productive day!!!! Can't wait to see it all Monday!

  2. Rebekah says- she did alot of hard work...from rebekah.

  3. Rebecka, tell Grandpa he owes you something more than a kiss for all the help.