Return from Work Road Trip

| 1 comment

I spent the last two days and last night away form home, on a road trip up to Bemidji and back. Making calls on potential advertisers and various dining places, that we are try to get in the next 2 issues.

All in all it was a good trip, had some nice visits and came back with one contract with a great hotel and event center in Grand Rapids.

My travels took me north out of Brainerd, up through Walker, and then over to Bemidji for the night. Today I worked in Bemidji till almost 11 and then headed over to Grand Rapids for an appointment that I had scheduled last week. After a long couple of days I arrived home around 5:30pm.

To find my exhausted wife, who spent ever minute she could today and yesterday out in her flower garden, cleaning out the leaves, cleaning up the area that we removed a rose bush from on Monday night, and transplanting some plants.

Plus we had temperatures in the 70's the last two days, so nice warm weather and sunshine, needless to say lots of dirt and sweat and muscle soreness...but I will say even though she does hurt and ache...you can tell she loves it!

One Comment

  1. That's right...when the cats away, the mouse will play ( in the dirt)