Rocks

| 0 Comments

Your looking at a trailer load of rocks I purchased from a place north of Brainerd.

This is about two tons of rocks, and will soon be the border of the new path to the porta potty, at Wooden Nichols.

We have 80 acres of property and believe it or not there are not any larger stones on it due to it being mostly sand and some swamp land.

I wish North Dakota was closer, I grew up picking rocks off of the fields we farmed for years and we have piles of rocks around. But with gas prices and wear and tear on a vehicle so costly, the alternative was to buy some locally.

Hopefully this weekend I will get the stones placed, and then we have to get the woodchip mulch to put down for the path.

But tomorrow I have a Cultural Event to attend, my daughter Misty's two girls have their Ballet Recital tomorrow afternoon!