The Toy Hall of Fame!

| 0 Comments

I was listening to one of my radio shows that I listen to often and they had a discussion
about the new list of toys going up for consideration for entering the Toy Hall of Fame.
They reviewed a few of the toys that were already in, Barbie, GI Joe, the ball, and on an on...
and the "Cardboard Box" !!!

I think we all have a memory of playing with a large cardboard box, in our childhood years. Well we so happen to have a large washer box and today when Jacob and Joshua came to visit Rebekah ours got a workout today! Above you see Rebekah and Joshua inside of it!
 
 This is them taking it down the hill, by rolling in it, causing it to roll with them.
Jacob decided to bail out, and watch them head down the hill!
Oops, now Joshua is also out upon reaching the bottom of the hill, needless to say they enjoyed this for about 30 minutes or so, dragging it back up the hill and starting back down it!

I remember as a kid using a box on a grass hillside as a sled, and having a blast doing some summer sledding and I think all of us enjoyed a cardboard fort!