Flat Tires!

| 1 comment

Okay in the last 4 days I have had to deal with 2 flat tires...this is not mine but just a stock image.

The first, Monday morning, I just pumped the tire up before leaving for work and drove right to the tire shop in Brainerd and had it repaired, turns out it had two smaller punctures in it.

Then yesterday, I was coming home and I hit something on hwy 18 just before my turn off on to County 10 and I stopped on County 10 as something didn't feel right and sure enough it had already gone flat.

So I dig out my jack and tire wrench, which I knew where it was...and then proceeded to get my spare out from under the back of the truck which was the most difficult part. After that I I loosened the lug nuts and jacked it up and switched the tire out. Pretty uneventful and needless to say I have had my share of practice over the years. Got it fixed today, one bigger hole but still repairable, and put the tire back on and put the spare back where it belongs.

Probably the coolest thing was 5 different people stopped to make sure I was okay and could handle changing it out. That is a good thing...but I also was wondering, do I look that old now???



One Comment

  1. LOL...You are probably in better physical shape than most...let's chalk it up to "minnesota nice"!