Photos of some of the weekend projects

| 1 comment

Well below I have some photos of this last weekend's project. The first is a picture of the now full
firewood storage leanto for the studio, there are 2 rows of the longer pieces stacked almost 7 feet up. In the back of the little shed, and the front is filled with a lot of little pieces, that are being held in by the wood boards attached to the frame...this is 8 ft across on the inside of the shed. I ended up stacking some longer pieces on top of the small chunks because I had a bunch left.

Below you see the gazebo, wrapped in it's tarps, now it looks like a small grain bin!

Here is the pumpkin garden, all cleaned up.

Below here are two pictures of the main garden, it is pretty well cleaned up, I still have some gourds and vines on the fence, but they come off very easy in the spring when they are all dried out.


 I use some oak boards to hang my pvc rings on, this allows them to get cleaned up with the rain and snow and also the sunshine.
Just a little look at all the fall chores prepping for winter.

One Comment

  1. Everything looks so nice and organized...good job!