The wood pile

| 0 Comments

Well I finished moving all the wood I split yesterday, and here is the way the
current woodpile looks. The 4 rows on the left were added today from all the wood I moved
from the landing area, that I split yesterday.
I also filled in closer to the stove, where I had used wood from the pile, and also added
some to the backside of the pile, where I had a few spots that needed a little more.
Overall, I feel pretty good about what I have going into the dead of winter.
I have some more to cut at our friend Colette's house, but I may rest a week or so,
before tackling that, and the weather sounds pretty good for a week or so, not to cold
or no large snowfall amounts are heading this way.

The dogs were tired out also today from all the trips back and forth to the landing area.