Trailer repairs

| 0 Comments

Anyone who owns a trailer they pull with a car or a pickup has to deal with the
problem of trailer lights not working. Hence my current project.
I mentioned the early darkness we now have which means when I need to haul those
big round hay bales, many times it will be when it is very dark out.

So I removed my set of lights I currently have on the trailer and I am replacing them
with new LED trailer lights, and in the process I am rewiring the trailer lights and putting
electrical tubing on the sides of the trailer to house the wires running the length of the
trailer, to help protect the wires and make future replacements easier.

I got the tubing installed, and the wire to the lights and the lights mounted on the
back of the trailer, but I ran out of daylight and will finish hooking up the wires and 
replacing the wiring harness on the back of the pickup. 

Another 45 minutes or so of work, tomorrow night!