Back to Work again!

| 1 comment

Well, I started my part time job for the summer, at a Resort close by handling reservations, I can't use the name due to the fact they have a new online policy of monitoring comments made with their name in it.

It begins with the letter R, so if you see that it means I am posting about that. I understand the policy, it helps protect them against malicious stuff by guests and employees.

There are some nice perks, like discounts on some clothing and food and also free golf...next to the wages, the biggest reason to go back. This year I plan to do more of the golfing, by doing some early morning golf when I can work it into my schedule. So far the golfing weather has been pretty cool and today very wet!

All in all pretty quiet first day back, but it will pick up as the days go by!

We received a steady rain most of the night and also this morning. So if it evers warms up the grass will grow! And the Llama's are cheering in the background!

One Comment

  1. I hope the weather picks up so you can start collecting some of those perks!!! :)