Big Mail...

| 2 Comments


Well, our package of Granola of the month and Cookies of the month, arrived from Ocean Shores today along with a Mothers day Gift for Crystalie and My Birthday present, just 13 days away...

We receive our Xmas present 12 months a year from our Daughter Ricki and her family, this month is Chocolate Almond Flavored Granola and my cookies are a Coconut Oatmeal and Butterscotch Chip cookie.

I took a quick picture of this along with my new Cookie Jar which belonged to my Grandma Mabel which my mom gave us this last weekend, something she had tucked in the attic and it doesn't have a rubber seal on the lid but it is still very functional and large enough to hold my 2 dozen of cookies!

Thank you Ricki!

Ps --Thank you Rebekah for the nice letter to Grandma and Grandpa.

2 Comments

  1. We're so lucky :)

  2. I don't know why, but it's really fun to see it after it's made it's journey :) I don't think there is coconut in the cookies, they're just called Oatmeal Scotchies. Recipe on the back of the butterscotch chips. I might have used a bit of coconut oil in place of the butter though!