Chore List for tomorrow

| 3 Comments

Yes, finally a day at home, no regular work, except for just a couple of hours work at R. at 5:00pm.

Needless to say I have a project list for tomorrow.

1. Replace the facets in our tub/shower, which maybe just swapping out the facet fixtures and valves and the brass fittings into the existing plumbing tree or I may need to replace the tree, which requires pulling out the washer and opening up the backside of the facet wall and removing the old plumbing tree and putting in the new one so my new valves can be installed. Hopefully it will be the first!

2. Cut up some more of the old barn for firewood and craft wood. I want to try and do a bunch so I don't have to cut for a while, and also we will need more wood for the stove as the nights are definitely getting cooler.

3. Fix my Llama stall so I can trim up a couple of Llamas to stock pile wool for Crystalie's projects, don't worry I won't trim them to short so they still will have ample time to grow back a heavier coat.

4. Weed and pick some more garden produce!

The weather sounds good for tomorrow, so hopefully I can get my list done!

3 Comments

  1. I have to say I am pretty excited about #1 since those old ones hate me :)

  2. Jennifer basically said the same thing last night!
    When I told her what my day off plans were.

  3. I'm gonna fix a plate of goodies,fix a drink and sit back and watch the progress...ha. not.