Football is almost here!

| 0 Comments




Many of you know that I enjoy football season each year, Pro-Football mostly but I can watch College games also when I can. Above is the team, I root for the most.

But part of the big draw for me annually is the Aitkin Fantasy Football League, I have belonged to this group since 1992, I think is the first year we started. We have a 12 team league meaning we have 12 owners who draft players from all the active players on the 32 NFL teams. We field a 1-QB, 2-RB and 3 WR or TE, 1-Kicker, 1-Defense and Special teams are included in this group.

Our draft was held just last night Sept 1st, and it takes about 3 hours to draft our teams, and of course give each other lots of grief!

The fantasy league is not just for fun, there is cash awarded for doing well and of course winning the Fantasy Superbowl! But probably more important are the bragging rights!