A Day to Remember!

| 0 Comments

Today, I am celebrating with my loving wife Crystalie, our 16th Wedding Anniversary!

We were wed in the yard at Coffee Lake Farm, and have truly enjoyed our 16 years of working together to make it our home, and a place to share with friends and loved ones!

The day was a cool fall day with some sunshine and clouds and a beautiful evening that we shared with our family and close friends.

The work we have done together to make this our home as often involved many conversations over a cocktail, or at a dinner table or even in our jacuzzi tub. We have always planned our additions to the farm, along with all the projects we have going on, by talking about it before it happens.

Yes our lives our busy as many of you have seen, but that is who we are, a team of two people with different talents and abilities, that like to plan new projects, or just start old ones over like gardens and building projects, and improvements to our home! Of course a lot of our efforts have gone into Wooden Nichols, and making it better and different each year!

I know I am blessed to have my wife Crystalie in my life, our time to together is always good, and always rewarding and I love taking care of her, when she needs the help and also when she just deserves it!

I love you dear, and look forward to many more years with you as we both grow older and become that cute little couple you always like to point out to me when we are out and about!