The Boys!

| 2 Comments




As many of you know we live fairly close to Crystalie's brother Mitch and his wife Kay and their two boys, Jacob and Joshua.




We drove over tonight after we had grilled steaks and grill pan veggies. I had talked to Mitch earlier about borrowing a saw of his to finish the deck project.




We always enjoy a nice visit along with, getting to play with the boys..tonight it was opening all the McDonald's toys I had gotten over the last 2 months...I like the cheeseburger happy meal, and I get boy toys so I can bring them over to the boys, when we visit.




We played with those, and then we started playing with a wooden nickel and a quarter...I would have them take turns guessing heads or tails, when I would flip it, the most they got in a row right was 5! After that we played find the coins...I would hide them and then give them clues...all in all we had fun and of course lots of laughs.




The picture above was from this last spring. Joshua on the left and Jacob on the right!


2 Comments

  1. Wow, what cute little guys, sounds like they love that Uncle Rory . You guys are so lucky to have such great family close.

  2. Uncle Rory rocks...as usual :)