Rainfall

| 0 Comments

Saturday August 6th, we awoke to a beautiful morning with some sunshine. We enjoyed coffee out on the deck, with the dogs and a nice visit, and talking about some projects around the farm now that I completed the deck project.

Crystalie, got ready to go to work and I unloaded the load of scrap lumber from the trailer I hauled home from the deck project completion. I then got ready to leave for the anniversary party back in the cities.

I headed over to brother-in-law Mitchell's house to return his saw, the clouds had moved in and the rumbling started. Just as I left Mitchell's it began to rain. I drove out of it south of Mille Lacs Lake. But it was pouring very heavily when I went by Wooden Nichols on highway 169.

It turns out yesterday morning we got 3.25 inches of rain. The dock on our lake is half submerged under water! This is the most rainfall we have gotten in one day for quite sometime.

Everything is very lush and green this summer due to all the rain!