Creativity

| 0 Comments

Well, I am fortunate to married to such a creative person, my dear wife Crystalie.

The picture above is of an arrangement, she fashioned out of a gift from our dear friend Marjorie, which was the lighted sprigs you see in the arrangement. Then she purchased some silks from Crafts Direct in St Cloud last week.

The antique coffee tin is an item she has had for years, part of an expansive coffee tin collection, what else would you collect when you live on Coffee Lake, plus it is her favorite beverage!

As you can see in this photo, she has lots of talent and made a very cool arrangement. She had years of experience working as a floral designer, but a lot of it is just her god given ability with colors and textures and flowers real or silk!

My picture from my I-phone doesn't do it justice!