Smarkle's Exercise Toy!

| 2 Comments

On top of my grill you see Smarkle's exercise program!



It is a tennis ball thrower stick I got a couple of years ago for my birthday. At the time Princess was my retriever and she was 12 years old and maybe would go fetch about 2 or 3 times and then take the ball and go tear it apart somewhere.



But Smarkle is a whole different story, she loves fetching a tennis ball, and she does not quit. She will run and get it and if I try to do some work, when she wants to play the ball ends up at my feet where ever I am working.



So when I want to tire her out some, I am able to use the thrower, which saves my arm and allows me to throw the ball 40-50 yards at a time if not more, and gives her a good run to retrieve the tennis ball. When she slows down some we take a break and I have to put the ball away or it ends up at my feet, with this look of why won't you throw it.

Love Ya Smarkle!

2 Comments

  1. Glad to see it's getting it's full use :) Maybe I should get one of those for Rebekah.

  2. I think Rebekah should come to visit, Grandpa can teach her how to use the flinger, her and Smarkle can play and he can get his work done! :)