Smarkle

| 1 comment


This is Tootsie and Smarkle, last summer, they look so innocent don't they!
Smarkle, a black lab puppy coming up on 1 year of age. She has grown so much since we got her in early April of 2010. She has provide hours of entertainment and companionship to us all.


What is amazing is all the energy she has, between fetching the ball, or whatever you want to throw. Or following the lawn tractor where ever I go, believe it or not I have taught her to heel along side the tractor. She developed a habit of running ahead of me a ways and we want her to learn that she can't wander off on her own. So when I plow snow off the driveway, she will walk alongside the tractor as we go back and forth, if she wanders off, I just have to yell "hey" and she comes right back and then runs alongside the side of the tractor watching me to make sure I am happy with her!


She is smart and is eager to learn new things with a little patience..Crystalie taught her this one.




You may have seen these on my Facebook page, but they are cute and you might enjoy them!



One Comment

  1. Good thing she's cute!