It is that time of the year!

| 1 comment


It is Baseball Season, at least Spring Training has started!

I am a fan of Baseball and of course our Minnesota Twins, my interest has always been there, and it started many years ago.

I remember being at my Grandpa Coit's house when I was a child, and if there was a baseball game on Grandpa Neal would have it on. Of course then you don't understand it all. There are so many facets to this team game. Over the years my interest has grown, especially in the last 15 years or so.

The Internet era, as allowed me to follow it much more closely, as far as watching gamecasts, which track all the activity but you don't view the actual game, in other words, scoreboard watching. But the last 3 years, I have begun listening to the majority of Twins games when I can on the radio, letting my mind create the picture of baseball fields.

Last, May I was fortunate to attend a Twins game at the new Target Field, which was a birthday gift from my daughter Misty and her husband Chris.
We had a great time, and the Twins won! It was great to experience the new ball park and I look forward to getting back there this summer some time!

So now I read almost every article I see on the Twins, and the excitement for a new season is great. Every year is a new challenge and new faces always make it interesting! Go Twins...World Series here we come!




One Comment

  1. Good-bye my darling...I'll see you when football season starts......