Saturday Chores

| 1 comment

Not to many chores to do, but I had a few today.
It was a good opportunity to haul garbage to town, and then go pick up a hay bale from Jeff's place, saving me a few miles with two jobs for the trailer.
We recycle, plastic and tin and aluminum, our paper garbage goes into the wood stove, but believe it or not we still manage to generate some garbage. But we don't pay for weekely pickup and I usaully end up with a load of garabage once every 3 months. Garrison Disposal accepts delivered garbage on Saturday mornings, so that is where I was headed.
I also had an old tv set which added to the cost this time, but all in all it was $40.00 for the garbage and the TV was $15.00 of that. After a quick unloading I was in route to jeff's for my big round haybale.
I got home and unloaded the hay, filled the woodstove, and cleaned some things up in the shop.
After that it was into the house, and I actually had to set-up a new wireless router for Internet, at least I hope that is the problem, it started cutting out and I would have to restart everything then it would work for a while. I had a different router so I hooked it up but it took a little time to get things configured, my computer and Crystalie's computer. Hopefully that takes care of my problem, if not that I will be calling the phone company to have a new dsl converter sent out to us.
We are expecting some company this afternoon, my brother Neal and his wife Claudia and Kiki, their little dog(that is them in the blurry picture). They will be here for a night and then tomorrow we are going over to Jennifer and Matias's for supper prepared by Matias! We are all looking forward to that! I will make sure to post what we end up being served tomorrow night!

One Comment

  1. For future reference: via ecyclingcenter.com
    (Drop off at Baxter Best Buy)
    For each TV up to 32 inches that your recycle you will receive a $10 Best Buy gift card in exchange for the $10 television recycling fees.