Are we famous yet?

| 4 Comments

Below,is a billboard that features the talents of one of our Son-in-laws...Chef Matias Latorre, who is married to daughter Jennifer. I first saw this a little over a week ago, and I couldn't get a picture of it due to traffic at the intersection of Cty77 and Hwy 371 just north of Brainerd.

Chef Matias works at Madden's Resort one of the finest resorts in Minnesota. That is him in the background! I am sure he is getting some teasing about this billboard, but he works hard and deserves it!

4 Comments

  1. Jennifer was telling me about this, I'm glad you got a picture so I could see it! Congrats Matias :)

  2. Congrats Matias, I love that smile.

  3. That's awesome!

  4. and to think...the famous guy on the billboard just wants to come and sit in MY chair!!!