Little Alpaca's

| 1 comment

Today, I had to go pick up my lawn tractor at Jennifer and Matias's house. Just down the county road they live, is an Alpaca Farm. On my way there I saw that the herd was out closer to the road and I stopped to get a couple of pictures.























As you can see they were out enjoying the grass, and they have recently been sheared.

While I was on the road way taking a couple of pics the owner, yelled form the barn and told me to come up to the barn, where she was. So I hopped in the truck for a closer look and went up and introduced myself. I went in the barn and got a closer look at a bunch of them. They are curious in nature like the llamas, so you can see they were checking me out.

I did have a nice visit with Jan the owner, we talked about Llamas and the Alpacas and shearing and the wool, and how she utilizes is it, which right now she has a bunch of it to go through and sort for processing.


















Below you can see some of this year's crias, cute aren't they? They look like little llama cria's. I know we will have to take a little road trip with Crystalie, and go visit the Alpaca farm again...

If you would like to visit their website it is

http://www.brookviewalpacas.com/





























Maybe we can even have another meal prepared by the Latorre's!

One Comment

  1. They are very cute! I like your new header :)