Baseball

| 1 comment


Last night I had the good fortune to attend a Twins Baseball game with my son-in-law Chris Havens. It was my birthday gift from Misty and Chris,and Misty pulled some strings at the Blue Door Pub and got us the owners seats.



On the way in we walked past the Harmon Killebrew, bronze statue, a popular attraction now after Harmon's recent death.


Are seat location, was just behind the visitor dugout, and up about 20 rows from the first rate seats. Close to all the action! The game started at 7:10pm and we settled in for a few minutes while the game got underway in a little bit.


We both had the traditional hot dog and and I grabbed a pop and the chips came with this package, for only $10.00.


We enjoyed a great game and the Twins won 5-4 over the Texas Rangers, it was a walk off single in the bottom of the 9th that determined the victory for the Twins!


Thanks to Misty and Chris and also it was great to visit with my son-in-law Chris for a few hours enjoying the nice evening and the baseball game!















One Comment

  1. Rory tell Misty my birthday is July 25th the weekend we are in Minneapolis for Michelles shower.