Granola and Cookies arrived!

| 2 Comments

Well, our monthly Cookie and Granola shipment, arrived from Ocean Shores today, the mail lady brought it up to our porch and left there.

As you can see the package has been vandalized....by Smarkle....it seems she could smell the goodies inside, and she mangaged to get into the corner and find some granola...which was a Super Nut Granola....thank goodness my cookies were in a tin this time...because I would have been bumming if those had gotten chowed down by Smarkle!


Don't worry, she didn't get to much and all in all the rest of the contents in the box were all in good shape....Message to Granola and Cookie maker....maybe tins for both items in the future would be good!

2 Comments

  1. Bad Smarkle! I was thinking the double bag inside a box would be sufficient, but duly noted! :)

  2. I think its something I would mention to the delivery person.