Mowing and Maintenance

| 2 Comments

Well, it is Saturday, and I needed to do some lawnmower maintenance, so I could head over to mow the grass at Wooden Nichols.

So I got outside early this morning and took the mower deck of the tractor and removed the blades and did an overall cleaning and then sharpened the blades.
After sharpening the blades, put everything back together and then greased it all up, and put the deck back under the tractor.

After that I got things ready to go for the trip to Wooden Nichols. After that, I headed in the house to get ready for work at R, and headed over there for a 8 hour shift.

After work I got back to the farm and loaded up the lawn tractor, and I headed over to the store. Mowed grass and also took care of a couple of little jobs Crystalie needed done, and I also ran the weed wacker around the edges to clean everything up.

After we got done, Crystalie took her lawn maintenance man up the Players Bar north of the store about 4 miles on Hwy 169. We enjoyed a nice supper,and a cocktail and then headed home. It was nice to sit and relax and enjoy a meal we didn't have to fix.

Anyhow we got home, and I did some weed wacking around the yard at home, before calling it a night.

Another busy day but at least the two yards look great.

2 Comments

  1. Thanks Mr. Maintenance man.