March 28th

| 0 Comments

Well I don't have a picture, but we had company last night for supper. We enjoyed grilled steaks, garlic seasoned mashed potatoes, and fresh salads, and also some fresh homemade rolls, and for desert a nice chocolate brownie served warm with a little scoop of ice cream. It was all great and we enjoyed catching up on her busy life and also things going on with the two of us.

It was our close friend Colette, who is a longtime friend of Crystalie's that she has worked with at various restaurants in her younger years, and since those days they have always been close. And Crystalie's friend became my friend many years ago and I also am her handyman for odd jobs around her place.

Colette is a golfer and her and I play golf together few times every summer, which usually ends with the three of us enjoy a nice meal together.

She is a good golfer also and her and I play fairly close to each other score wise but many times she ends with the best score. But I chalk it up to the fact she plays 4-5 rounds every week and works at her game a lot more than I have time to do. But none the less it is always and fun and a good challenge.

We are busy making our plans to visit the new grandson Miles, and his Mom and Dad. We are both looking forward to some new baby time and lots of pictures and time with Raquel and Eric.

Plus seeing a part of the country I have not been to!