Waves on the lake?

| 7 Comments

This is the view out of our living room window looking to the west. See all that water on the ice, there was enough of it, so with the wind blowing this evening, it actually made waves on the large area's of water.

Tonight the neighbor's yard light is reflecting off of the water on top of the ice. Which is weird to see again, but another sign spring is not far away.

Contest time.....put in a date for when you think the ice on Coffee Lake will be completely gone. Last year it was out on March 29th and we have seen it in the lake later than April 20th, in past years...make a guess and I will come up with a prize to the one closest to that date give an AM or PM with your date. As we have seen both!

7 Comments

  1. Ricki
    April 1st PM

    Grant
    April 10th PM

  2. crystalie guesses April 3 am

  3. Montina guesses April 7th, PM.

    I love contests! :)

  4. Being that I won the last contest I can't not enter this one!!

    I am going early... March 24th PM

    Come on sun. Don't let me down!!

  5. This comment has been removed by the author.
  6. April 11 AM Thats a good day for me !!