Town Trivia.....

| 6 Comments


Well on the road today calling on potential advertisers in northern Minnesota. So here are a few clues of where I was today!

1. It is located on the Mississippi River
2. It has a lake in it's city limits
3. It also has lots of pine trees
4. It has 2 major highways going through it
5. It has a dam also on the river
6. It was the birth place of a famous person
7. That person was a singer
8. It lost it's shoes a few years ago....


Dear you can't guess either.....



The Llamas are huddled up this morning facing downwind...but enjoy a nice warm bed of hay.

Below you see some chicks and some blooming tulips, that my creative wife fashioned for sale at Wooden Nichols in 5 weeks!


6 Comments

  1. Hibbing????

  2. Grand Rapids?

  3. Lori is correct! nice job...I take it Judy Garlands ruby red slippers that were stole from the museum was the one that gave it away!

  4. Yup! The slippers were what made me sure. I've also spent lots of time visiting family there and I drive through every couple of weeks!

  5. I had no clue until the last one.

    Cute stuff your making there, Mom!