Scrabble

| 1 comment

Well, many of you know this, but I am a Scrabble player...

Along with many of you, and I have 6 plus online games going at a time, and then we play games at home on a board. When we get together with family or friends, we also play a game if time allows.

Tonight we are visiting Tina and Scott, Crystalie's sister and brother-in-law in Aitkin, for a night of food and Scrabble. We try to get together every so often to do this, to visit and enjoy 2 or 3 challenging games of Scrabble over a meal.

Playing 4 person games, tend to go fairly fast, and usually we get 3 games in before we call it a night...which is usually around 8:30 pm or so. 3 of the 4 of us, are not your late night type of people, I would be the one who is up late usually.

So wish me luck, and hopefully everyone will like the devils food chocolate cake I am bringing for dessert. I know Tina will have something wonderful for supper!

One Comment

  1. Oh, we WILL love the Devil's Food Cake but will love the company even more! Good luck tonight! :-D