Powered Up..finally

| 0 Comments

Yeah, the new power supply arrived and has allowed me to get back on my laptop. I may be a post or two behind, but I will probably make-up for it in the week to come.

In light of the fact we now have a Grandson, as I shared earlier in the week. Miles and mom and dad, were at home in their own beds about 27 hours after his birth. Wow right!

They are all doing fine and have had lots of visitors, including Raquel's mom Marcy, and her Grandma Jeanne. Eric's parents and brother and sister have been there also checking on their first grandchild! Nice way to impress the in-laws right... just teasing Raquel and Eric.

At home today it is Friday and we reached mid 30's so we so some more snow melt but tonight we are going to get a blast of snow and wind, and maybe some rain to start it all off.

Watch for my Llama update later, we have been playing nursemaid lately.