First work day of 2011

| 1 comment


The New Year begins, and work begins a new year also. I work for a company called Lake Country Journal and Range Printing, and I am in sales, selling advertising in our publication the Lake Country Journal magazine a premiere lifestyle publication. I also sell other services that we offer, like web site development along with design and of course printing.


I like what I do and it is a challenge and allows me to meet new people, all the time. I spend a lot of time driving around and sometimes a night away from Coffee Lake Farm, to save some miles and get more sales calls in area without driving so many miles. I have been in sales for 20 plus years, and I enjoy the print and graphic design world, and marketing which is changing constantly.


The low last night was 15 below zero and our wood stove was definitely working a lot last night, pretty empty at 7 this morning, and I filled it late last night. Our roads are a mess and the max speed was about 45 mph, and I drive about 25 miles into work, in Brainerd.


Around the farm, things are quiet right now, just making sure the water tank is not froze, and the wood stove is full of wood.












One Comment

  1. Well, stay warm. We whine when it gets below 32 degrees here.