Wednesday the 12th post!

| 0 Comments



Bright sunny day, and not a lot going on here at home, but was on the road traveling around the area for work again today!

I visited the towns of Staples, Wadena, Long Prairie and Little Falls, talking to various Ace Paint dealers and other potential advertisers. The trip was about 160 miles of driving, and the road conditions for the most part were good.

The photo was taken a couple of years ago for a work related campaign on who I was as a sales person and we went with the angle of owning Llamas, along with that I actually sell their manure, for plant food! Which the second photo is an actual bag of the end product!
I will have an entry later this spring, on how I process the product and I don't think you need to see how the Llama's produce it!
Have a great day!