Preparations

| 1 comment


Today, was spent making preparations for tomorrow, our Christmas with the family.

I spent most of the day outside pushing around the 6 plus inches of snow, and picking up a bale of hay, and getting that fed to the critters, after I plowed snow in their pen also. The snow was getting to deep to drive into with a 4 wheel drive pickup and trailer loaded down with a hay bale.

So I plowed snow so I wouldn't get stuck. (Ashley) Last year I got stuck and Ashley and Crystalie had to come out and help me get unstuck after a lot of shoveling and pushing it was a pretty exhausting adventure.

Inside, Crystalie spent timing cleaning and then making the dessert for tomorrow afternoon, and then set her table, with the fine china. There will be 8 of us, and we will all sit around our table. Finished wrapping some presents, and I worked on a couple of my Xmas letters that I needed to finish.

After that she worked on some rug balls and crocheting some rag rugs. Just some of many she will make this winter, to sell at Wooden Nichols next season, which begins in May through November.

Looking forward to a great meal and seeing everyone, and of course opening Gifts!





One Comment

  1. For anyone who reads these comment: I do not ever crotch my rugs or rug fabric or rug balls...WHAT? No...crochet,yes. Love ya dear