| 2 Comments

So if you know me or have followed my blog, you have seen the icon for Scrabble on my Facebook page.

I am a Scrabble Junkie, it is the one table board game that I play almost every day...the online version everyday except when no internet or phone service is available.

Crystalie and I do play the actual board game without all the helpful tools, the online version offers. Where a mis-spelled word can cost you a turn, or the chance to be mistaken and find out some word that is misspelled is actual another word you had know idea that it was actually a word! Like Crystalie says it is probably some Hindu coin?? But of course the bluffing that goes along with those.."I think this is a word?"

Playing, the game though has improved my vocabulary and I have learned many new weird words like SUQ an Arabian Tent Market! But what a great word, ending in a Q...

The other thing about the "live" games we play, it allows us to converse and enjoy a snack, a cocktail and maybe even the outdoors! We have played many a game in our corn crib gazebo that is pictured at the top of my blog. Enjoying the warm summer day, and a slight breeze and the sound of the birds and other activity going on in the yard or on the lake!


So what is your game of choice?

2 Comments

  1. I'm ready for the outdoor games (at least in my imagination!) Not so much in real :(............I think it's your turn.

  2. No shocker here, I doubt. Scrabble is also my favorite game! I pretty much love all word games: Scrabble, Crosswords, Word/Letter Shuffles, you get the drift! We will have to have Scrabble night soon!