Traveling 1-27-11

| 1 comment


Yep, I was on the road for a couple of days this week. Headed to the big cities of St Cloud, and St. Paul and Minneapolis.
I have some good clients in those areas and with gas getting more expensive and the fact I organized a number of meetings so I did not have to put extra miles on it makes sense to utilize my time better also.
I used to travel much more in the 90's, close to 3000 miles a month.Now I am traveling a little more due to changes at work. I don't mind it to much as long as the meetings are productive, but Crystalie is not a big fan of it!
She then is responsible to take care of the wood stove, and making sure things are all working fine. Plus she doesn't sleep well when I am gone.
But work is work and sometimes it requires a night away. It is always good to come home and catch up on what she did to keep busy and what new projects she has completed or started on!


One Comment

  1. True...I am not a big fan,but that sleep I get after you get home is wonderful!!!