New Project!

| 2 Comments



I spend part of the day working on an improvement to the Back Barn Studio, which is where we store lots of things, and also where Crystalie's workshop is located.

This is a two level building, with her studio occupying half of the downstairs, and the other half is storage of old windows and screens and also the horse stuff, and what ever else we need to get out of the snow and ice.

The upstairs is home to household storage, Christmas decorations and inventory completed in the studio by Crystalie. Normally Crystalie, keeps this all organized and has spend sometimes half a day up there, getting it organized. But it is kind of awkward to get upstairs with a half a staircase and then the ladder on the wall the top picture.

So, she asked me to fix it, and my solution is to re-purpose an old pair of stairs from Mitch and Kay, and turn it 45 degrees at the landing of the old staircase, and then enlarge the landing a little bit to make it easy to get up there. The bottom picture is of the new hole for the staircase, which I will set the stairs into.

It should work much better to get upstairs but still allow me to set boxes on the floor without having to go all the way up carrying things, but much easier for Crystalie to walk up the stairs to the upstairs floor.

2 Comments

  1. All I have to say is..... NICE!!!!

  2. and hopefully, I won't pull my shoulder out or my lower back! Yea!